Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can anyone give me the ISBN number to a book that would tell me about keeping house?

When I was a little girl they called it "home economics". I'm not looking for a book on house organization, but rather one on how often you should do household projects (like cleaning windows) and the best methods for them, etc. I think I run a pretty decent household, but wanted to find out for sure - thought a book could do that. Thanks, and Happy Mother's Day!!!|||There is a group that has saved my life... seriously! It is called FLYLADYS... they give you little things to do everyday tell you when it is time to clean the dryer.. windows fridge... ect. It saved my marriage. My house was cluttered and out of control, it gives me a plan and direction it taught me how to do things better and to keep them clean without having to clean all day. teaches you 15 minutes can clean your house! and they have little challenges for my kids to do to! I LOVE it. I am much more organized and have so much more time and money (not having to have a house keeper.) My house is clean! AMAZING! http://flylady.net/index.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment