Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I have the ISBN of the textbook, but I need to find the solution manual.?

The ISBN of the textbook is 9780131960688. It's called "Physics" and is by Wilson, Buffa, and Lou. I need help finding the solution manual for it. The ISBN of the solution manual would be appreciated.|||Physics


by Jerry D. Wilson





i have the solution manual of this, i downloaded it from





http://faizan-library.blogspot.com/





ore give me ur email i will send it to u.|||Solution manuals are almost never available for sale. The solutions are usually included either in teacher's manuals, which are made available free only to those teachers (or professors) who are teaching courses which have adopted the textbook, or they are on private websites (more common recently) available only to those teachers, who are given special passwords by the publisher. There are no ISBN numbers associated with these, since they are not commercially available. I just went through that today for one of my Spring textbooks. The publisher had to call my university for verification from the people in human resources that I was really employed by them. The teachers and professors don't want you to have those solutions unless they give them to you.|||Who's the publisher?





From what I was able to Google, it seems to be published by Pearson, but their website doesn't recognize the ISBN, so I hit a dead-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment