Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can I have a different ISBN for the same book?

Hi, I'm waiting for my proto-copy from createspace.com, but then I realized it doesn't have distribution to Barnes %26amp; Noble. So, I did one w/Lulu.com. I paid $99 for an ISBN, but now it says it will take 4-6 weeks before it goes online. Should I wait? Or can I have the same book published with a different ISBN through createspace.com?|||No you can not have different ISBN for the same book.


But in your case maybe it is the best to do so, to have two ISBN for the same book. You have to ask your publisher that.


I worked in EAN which are the same codes but not for books.





Publisher is the one who can answer that question.|||For a different edition, yes. Man you got ripped off. Pax-C

No comments:

Post a Comment