Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can someone please help me find this textbook ISBN 0321543254?

I need to get this biology book used or new for school but it's expensive everywhere I look. Is there a discount website or something where things are cheaper? It's too expensive at the bookstore at school!|||GOOGLE Deal Oz





they have 100,000 booksellers - and you may be able to rent it





all the best|||There is a website that does buyback programs from students that is more discounted than others. It's called textbiblio.com





I looked up your book. A lot of schools use it. The book itself is probably the most readable textbook I own, and I have no complaints about it. However, beware that signing up to MasteringBiology will potentially result in daily spam to the sign up email. Though the actual MasteringBio site is great it is frustrating that I have to deal with spam for it, hence the 4 stars.|||http://www.chegg.com/search/0321543254/








Here it is on chegg.com. It's a textbook rental site. I always rent, it's cheaper. They have free shipping right now and with this code: cc101135 you can save an extra 5%.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment