Saturday, February 4, 2012

Do you know a good company to purchase an ISBN for my book?

I've written my book. Gotten a standard copyright for it, and now what I need is an ISBN. I cannot aford alot of money right now. I really need a cheap ISBN provider.


An ISBN is:





I: International


S: Standard


B: Book


N: Number|||Which company are you planning on self-publishing through? Many of them will offer a package that can make this easy and affordable (I'd suggest http://www.lulu.com if you don't have a company picked out).





If you are planning on traditionally publishing your book (ie, submitting to agents and publishing houses until you are accepted) then do NOT get an ISBN. It will not only be a waste of time, but it could hamper your chances of selling the book. What publishers are actually purchasing is the right to sell your book, and most of them want the first publication rights. There should be no need for an author to aquire their own ISBN.|||http://www.barcodeandlabeling.com/Shoppi鈥?/a>





You get-- I believe -- some 30 days to generate ISBNs for FREE. I am betting if you tried, you could generate 25 - 50 or more FREE ISBNs before you must make a purchase.





Good luck!|||Dear my friend.


You can must go to the related ministry in your country and ask them to present you to the to the N.G.supporters. They can provide you it as free.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment