Friday, January 27, 2012

I am self publishing and I have some questions about purchasing an ISBN number.?

Websites that sell ISBN numbers offer packages of multiple ISBN numbers. Do I need to purchase a separate one for each copy of my book or just one that I may use for multiple?|||https://support.lulu.com/Browse.jsp?id=3鈥?/a>





You might not want to publish your book via them (although they are very good and put your product on Amazon) but they offer excellent tips. Apart from the knowledge base (the link I just wrote down) there's also the community and they'll know quite a bit about publishing.|||You have one per _version_ of your book - so if you are publishing a book, you need one number no matter how many copies you print. If you subsequently changed your book and printed a second edition which is different from the first, it would need a new number.





If you are self-publishing through a company, they should be able to sell you one number.

No comments:

Post a Comment