Friday, January 20, 2012

What is the ISBN number and title of this drink book I bought in New Orleans?

2 years ago I bought a drink book in New Orleans. I lost it, and I need to get another one. I dont remember the title, i think it was Bourbon Street Bartender or something along those lines. It is a paperback book, small, purple cover and about 200 different drinks in it. It is not New Orleans Bartender, that is a different book. Can you help my find the title and or ISBN number of the book I'm talking about?|||I think this is the one you're talking about, but this is the only site I've found it listed. It's only 36 pages so probably falls under the heading of booklet rather than book and seems to be more of a souvenir type item than book per se. At least you can see if it's the same one. The title is indeed Bourbon Street Bartender. I didn't try the contact links but that might be worth a shot. I note the calendar they offer is from 2008.





http://picturethisnola.com/01BestSellers鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment