Friday, January 27, 2012

I need a way of entering ISBN numbers discreetly in charity shops, any ideas?

I sell books online but and buy my stock from charity shops, before I buy I need to know whether they are worth buying so I havce been writing the ISBN numbers down in a notebook in the shop, checking their value out at home then returning to buy the better ones. However this makes me feel awkward, how can I enter the numbers more discreetly and quickly?|||barcode scanner?|||Can you use an iphone/cell phone and take a photo of them for quick upload? I suggest an iPhone because I'd gess there are more options for an OCR scanner there. If not is it possible to modify a cue cat to get the info you need?|||Don't worry too much about being discreet - but yes a snap with your phone - pop outside and use mobile to check - that way you can pounce on a bargain not leaving the area!





Great idea though - I think I may go to work on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment