Friday, January 20, 2012

What is the cheapest way to get an isbn number?

I wanted to see what would be the cheapest. I found the website http://www.aardvarkglobalpublishing.com/鈥?/a>


but I read someone say not to buy a single one from another "publisher", because they would get inquires about the book.





If anyone has any experience with this please let me know, I would love to get started with my new book.





Thanks guys!|||I would strongly suggest you use only the authorized ISBN provider for your country. There will be only one. For the US, it is The United States ISBN Agency.





Did you know I have had questions deleted for suggesting someone email me if they need additional Information? That being true, I am not going to do that here, said with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment